I love this. I love to join any challenge and I hope I can find more. If anyone knows of any others please comment and let me know. This one is great and I started it last night. Now I need to find a glass jar so it's time to hit the thrift stores to find the most perfect one for me. LOL . I really hope to keep up on everyone's progress and see how everyone is doing throughout the year.
1. Get a glass container and save your thread clippings or ORTs (Old Ratty Threads!) Some stitchers include fabric trimmings, thread bands or any other stitching cast-offs they gather.
2. On (or about) each New Moon take a picture of the ORTs in your jar and post it to your blog. Yes, you MUST have a blog to be included. Reasonably "late" posts will be accepted...posting several updates at once is cheating!
3. Yes, you can use your current ORT jar. This is no contest...the stitcher with the most ORTs doesn't automatically win!
4. You must post a picture each New Moon, even if there has been no "progress" to show.
5. Label your Totally Useless posts with "TUSAL" to make it easier for me to find your posts at the end.
2011 New Moon Dates:
Please go to Daffycat's page for full details