Saturday, December 24, 2011

TUSAL for December

This year went by super fast.  It had a lot of ups and downs,  but the ups were great and made up for the downs. 

For Christmas my DH let me get a Pressure Canner.  Food storage has become very important to me.  2 years ago we were so broke that all we could afford to eat was either potatoes or rice.  So I took up couponing and started stocking up for those lean times.  Also having to eat gluten free is totally expensive,  so now I will be able to make and can gluten free foods.  

I can't wait to see all the posts and wonderful gifts everyone got....

So here is a picture of my TUSAL for December,  I wonder who is going to win the big prize ??? 


I hope every has a great Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year !!!!


Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment