Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Start - Moon and Stars

Phew,  Another busy week gone and I am sure tomorrow will start another one.

Harry is doing pretty good.  He is able to sit up almost by himself now.  The bed sores are healing well and we were even able to carry him out to the living room so he could sit in a comfy lazy boy chair and chat with some of the other residents.  I am so happy to see him start to recover from this latest ordeal.

While in Phoenix visiting with Harry,  I started a new project that Harry really likes.  So after its all done,  I will have to find someone to make it into a pillow for me.  Here is what I have done so far on it.


Also,  it's been a little over a week and a half since DH, Roger has had his last eye surgery,  he is doing great and is seeing better each day.  One eye is at a 20/20 and his bad eye is a 20/30 with glasses and I am so thrilled.  



I think the cats have missed me since Niles wouldn't move when it was time for me to do some coupon shopping,  Can you see the dirty look on his face that says "Don't You Dare Leave"  LOL

I hope you all have a great week at stitching.

Linda

1 comment: