Monday, May 23, 2011

Update on Moon and Star's

Another week gone by and boy did it go fast.  Harry is back in the hospital and nobody can figure out why or what's going on.  He has stopped eating and just wants to sleep.  All sorts of tests are being run and everything keeps coming back normal. 

Roger had his last eye surgery and is doing great.  Before the surgery he was not even able to make out the big E and now with glasses he will be able to see 20/30.  I am so excited for him.  We have to go down to Phoenix on Friday for another eye exam and get his glasses ordered.

Meanwhile,  I have gotten a bit more done on Moon and Star's.  I really need to work faster on this but for whatever reason doing the blue keeps putting me to sleep.  I'm not sure if it's the sewing or all the stress???



1 comment:

  1. This piece is coming along beautifully! Glad to hear Roger is on the mend!!

    ReplyDelete