Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tons of News

There is so much to post about,  I don't even know where to begin.  

First,  I should post my very very late TUSAL


I have been trying to stitch at least once a week and I have totally messed up.  I know I double check and triple check my work and somehow I have messed up.  I hope later on today,  I can get it all fixed because it is driving me nuts.  Part of me just wants to throw the entire project away but I could never do that. 


Meanwhile I have been helping out a wonderful group of people that I met at a pumpkin patch.  They are called Horses with Hearts and you can check out the site HERE
There were selling baked goods and ran out and I told them to call me if they needed any help.  Because I coupon a lot,  I had a ton of cake mixes and frosting mixes that I picked up for free.  Being Gluten free,  I will never use them for myself so this was perfect.
I got a call last week and made 100 cupcakes.  I didn't think that was going to be a lot of work but it sure was.  It was totally worth and a I even got DH to help me. 


 Then today,  I made some Gluten Free Peach Muffins which came out pretty darn good.  A friend of mine just found out her 16 year old daughter has Celiac Disease.  I can't imagine what it would be like to be a teenager and have to deal with all the food allergies.   So today,  I have been trying to write down some of my favorite gluten free recipes for them.  Hopefully she will enjoy the muffins which were really easy to make.


Well I am off to go do some couponing and get my grocery lists together so I can do my shopping tomorrow.





1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your cross stitch. I see that it has to be perfect with that circle. How nice that you baked cupcakes for a good cause. The peach muffins look yummy.

    ReplyDelete