Monday, June 20, 2011

Bird Watching and A Finish

Frasier and I did a bit of bird watching this morning.  His little baby birds just started to fly this morning.  He has been keeping a close eye on them since they were born.  They are just way to cute, and of course I love the look Frasier get on his face when they fly close by the window. 


Niles was up to no good also this morning.  Every Monday morning,  I prepare Frasier's meds for the week and for some reason,  Niles just had to be in the middle of it all.  Can you see the evil look on his face.  LOL. 
Since Frasier woke me up at 7am,  I had time to get America The Beautiful Done.  I am not sure how to finish it yet,  but I will hand it over to my Niece Tristan and let her figure it out.
Off to go do the lunch dishes and then see if I can get some stitching in.  I just have to figure out what I want to do next.  
Hope you all have or had a great day!!!
Linda

4 comments:

  1. Love your "America" piece.
    Niles looks like he rules the house.
    Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute finish - good for you having someone else finish it off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Fraiser and Niles...I know that show. LOL Fraiser reminds me of a kitty we rescued.

    Love the piece you are working on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda! Just wanted to stop by your blog and say thanks for stopping by mine! Cute finish, will look forward to seeing what you daughter does with it. Love the cats names!

    ReplyDelete