Saturday, June 18, 2011

New Start - America The Beautiful

I got a few stitches in today.  Both cats were pretty feisty and were getting into anything and everything.  I love days like these. 
Hubby and I watch "Conviction"  I highly recommend it. 


Here's one of the little reasons why I didn't get more done.  LOL 
Have you ever dried yourself off with a towel and gotten a face full of fur????  Now I know why.

Tomorrow is my running around day to find as many cheap items as I can.  So I won't have time to stitch,  but maybe Monday. 


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great Saturday! My cat looks like one of yours. My black one loves to hide in the linen closet too and gets fur on the sheets. Happy shopping tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dogs love the fresh laundry smell too :)

    ReplyDelete