Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Started Twinkle Twinkle Litte Star

I have a Grand-Niece,  Her name is Mattie and she is 16 months old.  Her favorite song is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.  I was so excited to find a pattern on patternsonline.com.  I thought it would be an easy pattern,  but it's taking some time to do.  Thank Goodness I have plenty of time before Christmas.  I hope to have it done and framed by then. 

For some reason,  I can't post a picture,  but I will keep trying.

 I have spent hours getting ready for the Crazy January Challenge and I am so excited about it.  I found 15 patterns,  most were on the free sites (got to love those).  I went to Micheal's on Sunday and got all the floss and a few pieces of fabric and last night I got everything put into kits.  So I am all set to go, but they keep calling to me to start them.  LOL

 
Tomorrow being the day before Thanksgiving is going to be a busy one.  I am really really excited,  its been a few years since we have been able to afford a turkey and all the fixings.  I have saved up and really taken advantage of all the sales,  so really it was not that expensive at all.  I bought a big turkey so we would be able to have some for Christmas also.  I can't  believe how tough the last 4 years have been and it's so cool that we might just able to relax and enjoy the holidays.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also decided to take the Crazy January Challenge! I am a new follower to your blog.

    Have a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy all the food!

    http:\\debbiescrossstitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete