Thursday, January 13, 2011

CJC Day 12 -- Red Birds for Peace

I got a little bit of stitching in today. Being Wednesday, the new sales were out at the grocery store. So I ran and got some really good deals ( I think ). I spent 61.00 but saved 47.00 so to me that's not to bad.

I am thinking instead of stitching the birds that I might put bird buttons on. What do you all think?


I can't believe we are already on Day 12. It's sad to know there are only 2 days left. However I still have tons of stitching to do and it's going to be fun to see how everyone does on completing their projects.

4 comments:

  1. I have this ornament picked out to stitch this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the bird buttons might look really nice on this one. Great start again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think buttons would give it a cute touch.

    ReplyDelete