Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2 of Jan Challenge -- Silent Night

I was up all night last night. So I got a lot of stitching done. I think the stress of Harry being so ill has gotten to me and I just couldn't shut my mind off thinking about him and how ill he is. Even thou there has been some improvement, I can't stop thinking about if he will ever be able to come and live with us or have to go to a nursing home and if he does, will his family who doesn't care about him let him come up to one by me. So, I just kept stitching till the dawn.

3 comments:

  1. You certainly got a lot done today! I hope you hear some good news bout Harry soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you did a lot of stitching. Hope it helps relax you at this time of stress. One day at a time.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice start, or I think that doesn't just count as a start as you've stitched so much! Looks really pretty.

    I hope Harry feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete